Here is what fifteen seconds on Google will show you in regards to condoms being too small:
Here are some facts regarding condoms:
- The majority of condoms are made from latex, which is specifically designed to expand. They make balloons from latex. They make rubber bands from latex. Latex is stretchy.
- It is possible to have a latex allergy. In those cases, there are several types of alternative condoms available.
- It is theoretically possible to have a penis that is too large for a condom. It is also theoretically possible that I am an overweight squirrel that learned English and is really good at typing. Those things are of similar likelihood.
- At this point, I feel it important to mention that having a penis that is too large to fit into a condom is pretty much synonymous with having a penis that is too large to fit into a vagina/your sexual orifice of choice.
- A condom, even a properly fitting one, isn’t going to be completely comfortable. That’s why so many guys make up stupid excuses to not wear one. If they weren’t tight and restrictive they wouldn’t be effective.
- The number of problems that can arise from wearing a condom that is too small are significantly less than the number of problems that can arise from wearing a condom that is too large. The biggest problem that can arise from wearing a condom that is too small is an increased chance of having the condom break if the condom isn’t properly lubricated.
- Not wearing a condom at all when the most significant issue is the possibility of the condom breaking is like cutting off your arms because someone might ask you to carry something heavy.
Here’s something to think about in regards to having unprotected sex because you don’t want to be slightly uncomfortable:
I get it. You want to have sex. You want sex to feel good. Condoms don’t make it feel as good as you would like it too. I get it. But you are risking lifelong consequences for everyone involved for the sake of something that on average doesn’t last longer than an episode of My Little Pony. You’re opening yourself up to disease, pregnancy, and a whole bunch of things that both of you are probably not ready to handle. Your desire to feel a bit more comfortable could very easily follow both of you for the rest of your life. It’s not worth it.
Also, the effect of the condom on the penis isn’t really the issue here. If we lived in a universe where an ill-fitting condom turned into a rabid space duck that ate your penis it would still not be okay to pressure someone into having unprotected sex when they weren’t comfortable with it. If you want to have sex with someone and they want you to use a condom then use a condom. Don’t have a condom at the moment? That’s fine. You can wait until you get one. Billions of people don’t have sex every single day. The world is not going to end if you postpone intercourse. You’ll be okay. Promise.
Here’s the face people should make if you ever offer them ice cream: